Neff Press engineers are customer-focused.
A project engineer is assigned as the main point of contact and works with the customer from design through commissioning. Each customer gets the same treatment, no matter the project size.
- Reviewing the project scope and determining deliverables during an Engineering Kickoff Meeting.
- Collaborating with our customers during the design process via online or in-person design reviews.
- Helping the customer understand and update legacy processes. It is common that Neff facilitates a better understanding of our customer’s in-house processes and highlights where improvements are applicable.
- Compliance with a variety of customer-specific machine standards.
- Managing process qualifications and runoffs on our floor (FAT) and acceptance at the customer’s factory (VAT).